Friday, May 9, 2014

Hello.......

Hey Ladies! It's been two years since I've blogged. Fabulous things have happen in my life over the past two years. One, I turned 50 last year and it appears it has only been 6 months and I am soon to be 51. As a young woman, I never looked forward to turning the big 50. Somehow, I thought 50 meant the ending of my life. But, baby......50 is a wonderful age and I'm looking forward to turning 60. No one ever told me that I would be having such a great time at 50. My life is exactly where I want it to be. I have a loving relationship with my Father in Heaven and He has matured me into the Fabulous woman I am today. I have three (spoiled) children in which I have been fortunate to raise on my own (yes...on my own) and have had a wonderful group of friends who continue to encourage, support and be a positive influence in my life. At the end of 2012, I was promoted to a higher position with my employer. So, a lot of my time had been spent with learning my new position. God has enriched my life in so many ways and I wait with much anticipation with what He is going to do next. I'm still writing and I am excited about newest book based on a vision/dream the Lord gave to me. The book will be posted on Kindle, so when it comes out, I want you to read it and share your thoughts on the blog. Also, I will post a few excerpts from the book from time to time so you may want to read more. Lastly, I'm going to begin blogging, again. Last time, I was disappointed that I didn't get the large number of followers I'd expected. But, God had to remind that where 2 or more is gather in His name, He promises to be in the midst. Therefore, if I have only one follower of this blog, it is definitely ok. I realize that with anything, God gives the increase (Bless His Name). Therefore, I'm just going to continue to do what He would have me to do. So......ladies you can look forward to hearing from me more. I'm so excited by the things that God has before me and I want to share it with all of you. I know all of us have many testimonies and can attest to His grace and mercy. So, for those of you who are 50 or older, take some time today to share how good He has been to you. Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment